I get it. You saw “The Audacious B” and thought that “B” stood for bitch. Depending on who you ask, that might just be the case. Seeing how this is my blog, I get to break it to you that it actually stands for Breezy.
And while we’re at it, let’s clear up a few things:
- Yes, Breezy is my real name, and my middle/last name isn’t “Day.”
- No, my parents weren’t hippies. (Were yours?)
- No, my sister has a normal name. I am the only one that got the shaft.
- I was named after a movie (“Breezy” look it up); and yes, I’ve seen the movie.
- Yes, I agree that it wasn’t a good movie.
- Yes, it is weird watching a greasy 70s love movie, and hearing an old gigolo say my name repeatedly.
- The character’s name was actually Edith Alice Breezerman. Who in the hell chooses Breezy?!
Life is one crazy adventure filled with equally crazy people. And I mean “crazy” in the best way possible.
I’m using this blog to shine a light on all the things I see that I am compelled to comment on, including my own life.
Welcome to The Audacious B! I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I do.